Saturday 4 July 2009

Bloomin' hell what am I doing?

Ok so tried to be clever and change layout to some rather lovely polka dot design but will it let me? So am now making the best of what I appear to be stuck with. Ugh that sounds all too familiar.
Anyhoo first blog and all that so better reveal some nuggets of info for you. Errr, I'm a Textile graduate who now works as a visual assistant (they changed the title to Visual Expert but that kinda sounds a tad wanky to moi) for Debenhams in Canterbury, Kent. It's all a bit blah so relinquish my inner crafty demons by making and (occasionally) selling kitsch brooches. Now marvel at their beauty damn you...



So gonna wrap this up now as it's pretty darn late and will really start to spout rubbish if I'm not careful. Later dudes will be back soonxx

No comments:

Post a Comment